Unable to view Portal through port 443 after applying SSL Certificate
There are currently 2 WFE joined to the farm with 1 Database Server.
Currently there are 2 urls to access the Portal:
1) http://moss.pacificstargrp.com (require ssl)
drmoss is actually an extended website of moss. On the moss web application,
we have already applied SSL and have added an extra link to the AAM under
internet. (https://moss.pacificstargrp.com) The site is working properly.
After this is done, we extended the website to drmoss and created a new web
application. We wanted to use ssl for drmoss as well and did the following:
1) created and applied certificate to drmoss.pacificstargrp.com
2) edit settings to require ssl
3) added AAM under Others for https://drmoss.pacificstargrp.com After this
was done, we could not access the portal, giving us an error "Unable to
display page". Please note that we were using the same steps for production
and it was working.
Default : http://moss.pacificstargrp.com Internet :
https://moss.pacificstargrp.com Intranet : http://drmoss.pacificstargrp.com
Others : https://drmoss.pacificstargrp.com
1) Removed require ssl to check whether http was still working. Outcome:
http able to access with no problems but when using https, error appears
2) Checked event log. No log error found
Please advise ASAP,thanks. Scott_xiao@nec.com.sg